Frog Stand Practice
1. Hands placed FIRMLY on the floor shoulder width apart, fingers pointing forward
2. Get in crouch with feet placed just outside the shoulders/hand width
3. Inner thighs should be touching the arms outside the elbow
4. SLOWLY lean forward transitioning weight from the feet to the hands. NO JUMP FORWARD
5. This will teach basic balance and how slight variations in the pressure of the hands affect that balance
Head Stand Practice
1. TRIANGLE is ALL-IMPORTANT. Head and Hands should make an equilateral triangle.
2. Hips are ABOVE the SHOULDERS!
3. Bring knees to the TOP of the elbows. First one leg then the other.
4 Rounds (30 sec each Movement)
Plank: knee to elbow