Corporate Fitness Program
A WORKOUT PROGRAM THAT COMES TO YOU, AT WORK!
Companies of all shapes and sizes are striving to make physical fitness part of their employees’ lives. Aside from the proven health benefits of exercise, physically fit employees can also handle physical work tasks better, deal with stressful situations more effectively, and tend to be less susceptible to illness and injuries.
Companies are discovering the positive benefits of providing workplace fitness programs. They’re realizing that the tremendous financial costs associated with employee health problems can be drastically cut by proactively investing in appropriately designed corporate fitness programs. Statistics show that companies with corporate fitness programs enjoy: Reduced Health Care Costs, Increased Productivity, Reduced Absenteeism, decreased recruitment and retraining costs, improved employee concentration, mental alertness and creativity, improved physical and emotional health, leading to better employee morale. The benefit from the employee’s standpoint is improved health and energy levels, decreased body fat, and a more youthful, fit body. Corporate fitness programs are an inexpensive way to boost productivity, lower healthcare cost, and increase morale, while keeping employees happy.
Cost for unlimited weekly classes
- Employees get in better shape
- Reduce Stress
- Increase morale and camaraderie
- Improve teamwork and internal communication
- Boost productivity
- Lower healthcare costs
- Increase employee retention rates
- Create a “fun working environment”
- Reduce absenteeism
- Better problem solving and mental agility
- And offering a competitive edge
What better way to help your employees get fit than having a trainer come to the office?
CrossFit Rise Above offers a flexible fitness program that your employees can participate in with minimal space and no equipment.
We are confident in our service and will provide a free demo class to show you what we can do. Our recommendation is a minimum of 5 employees, up to 12 employees, at your facility 1 – 5 times a week
- We charge the clients directly so this is free for the company to offer, unless the company wishes to subsidize the program. In that case, we can arrange a payment process with the company.
- For clients, our pricing structure may vary for each client based on how many days per month he/she plans on attending class.
- Enrollment is on a month-to-month basis with payment due at the beginning of each month.
A PROVEN PROGRAM
Companies We’ve been coaching the Harris Fitness Program for Harris Corporation for over 3 years now with the majority of the participants attending for over a year. Many of our coporate clients have gone on to become regular members of our gym, fully embracing a healthy lifestyle and passing along the previously stated benefits to their employers